For more than 25 years, WanderGuard® systems have helped to provide independence and a secure and caring environment for people who may be at risk as a result of the tendency to walk or move about. FirstQ® bracelets are provided to persons at risk, and monitors are installed on exterior doors, in hallways or lift doors. When the person wearing a FirstQ bracelet passes through a monitored area, staff receive an alert. The alert sounds until staff check on the person to make sure they are safe. Then staff reset the alert. Everyone else can pass through the monitored area – the FirstQ system is a “selective system” so the alert is given only for the person wearing the FirstQ bracelet.
Selective / Non-Selective Modes
The FirstQ® system can be switched to a non-selective alert which sounds whenever the door is opened. This mode offers additional facility security during the night, alerting staff when all people enter or exit the monitored area.
- Pre-Alert lets you know when someone is NEAR a door or monitored area.
- Digital electronics for enhanced system performance.
- EMI supervisory testing and interference alert.
- Easily installed on doors, lifts, and in hallways for 24-hour service.
- Discreet 3 month bracelet.
- Push Button Reset
- Key Reset
- Digital Keypad
- Bumper Guards
- Remote Annunciators
- Passive Infrared Detectors