Stealth™ UnderPad™ Sensor
ANNOUNCING A BETTER WAY TO MONITOR FOR FALLS:
EASIER FOR STAFF WITH BETTER COMFORT, INFECTION CONTROL AND TISSUE VIABILITY FOR PATIENTS
When monitoring for fall risk, use an intelligent sensor pad that works below the mattress. The STEALTH™ Under Mattress Sensor Pad is more comfortable for your residents. Because there is no direct contact with patients, it helps lower infection risk and does not interfere with treatment of pressure injuries.
Benefits of Stealth:
- More infection management friendly
- More tissue integrity friendly
- Patients are not disturbed by frequent repositioning of the pad
- More comfortable for patients because it is not under the sheets
- Reduces nurse calls from patients discomforted by above mattress pads
- Requires less handling by nurses; reduces risk of breakage
- Helps facilities reduce infection risk and meet infection control standards
- Disinfected on the same cycle as the bed frame
- Frees up time for better individualised patient care
The Stealth Under Cushion Chair Pad is also available.